• Healthy Home,  Mom Life

    Say Goodbye to Toxic Cleaning Products

    When my oldest was one, he licked the toilet bowl. Okay, maybe not the bowl itself. But he got a good glob of those blue gel toilet cleaner things and ate it. Not only was I grossed out, but I was also terrified. He was our first child, and I had no idea what I was dealing with. I had to call poison control because I didn’t know if he needed his stomach pumped if the stuff would burn his esophagus, or what. I had my cleaners high up and away so he couldn’t reach them, but this was unexpected. Who would’ve thought that a one-year-old would eat goo out…